It’s enough of blood type matters, it’s enough of the most important person in life, it’s time for something nice! Now, it’s time to CHEER YOU UP with our homemade chocolate Christmas tree cake, done with love for the whole family!
Why I love this cake? I love it because if you don’t have a Christmas tree at home this will be a great way to replace it. With food, with tasty cake, we can still enjoy in the period that comes and to love the Christmas day!
Read the full text and find out how to prepare the cake at home!
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make the cake:
- powdered sugar
- 3 vanilla Cake Batter, recipe follows
- 2-inch round cookie cutter
- 3 batches Vanilla Bean Buttercream Frosting
- 8-inch cake board
- About 3 cups assorted candies
- 5 ounces white melting chocolate, such as Candy Melts
- About 40 peanuts filled candy-coated chocolates, such as M and M’s
- Small star cookie cutter
- 2 sticks plus 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
If you gathered the ingredients, here we will upload a video where you will see how to make pancakes Christmas cake that will be so tasty and1 similar to the cake in the photo! If you don’t like something, you can change and add decoration by yourself. Don’t forget to tell your friends about the recipe and to check our page tomorrow when we will be here with new ideas and new posts.
Well, thanks so much for the time spent with us and you check our homemade Christmas tree cake, I hope you will keep doing this in the future when we will be back here to share other great posts with you!!!