What are the causes of collapsing?
- fear or other emotional trauma can be the very first reason for causing fainting.
- severe pain can be also the reason for falling down because in this ituation your body can’t surpass the pain felt in one moment.
- a sudden drop in blood pressure. Low blood pressure and high blood pressure can be the reason to fall down and lose consequences.
- low blood sugar due to diabetes is the other reason added on the list. Diabetes can be serious disease that people can’t treat and they just fall down at the same moment.
- dehydration. when we have some stomach virus and we don’t pay attention to drink liquids and eat food these days, we can dehydrate and all this can take us to fall down and collapse.
- standing in one position for too long. I didn’t know that this can be the reason to lose the consequences. But notice that when you are with many people and waiting in the queue if outside the weather is hot you can feel bad. So bad to even collapse.
- standing up too quickly. The last reason that can cause fainting is when you’ve been sitting for a long period and you just stand up in a hurry. Don’t worry this is normal but for any case, you should visit the doctor and check your blood level and the blood pressure.
In the next photo, you will see a person collapsing and the other person is trying to help but actually this is the wrong way to give water to one person that falls down. You should give the water but turn the patient in the vertical row.
I hope that this won’t happen to top you or any person from your family but if you see sometimes to happens to someone else, remember this post and learn what to do in this situation. Also, spend some time to read about why drinking beer is healthy for you and you should drink it. thanks for your time and keep following us in the near future!!!