Hey friends. Today we have an interesting post and it is about which are the health benefits of drinking beer, so hope you will read it. I got the motivation to write this post from the event that happened recently,, Octoberfest,, event in Germany where came about 6.000 000 people to drink beer!
Actually, the beer is made from barley, hops, water, and yeast so it must be a healthy drink. People combine it with meat, chips, peanuts and other combinations.
- Beer lowers the risk of kidney stones so next time when you will drink it remember this.
- Beer protects you from heart attacks. Protect yourself with a glass of beer per day but not too many glasses per day.
- Beer reduces the risk of strokes and this is why we should all consume it.
- Beer strengthens your bones. Be stronger with the help of beer!
- Beer decreases the chance of diabetes. Even though you think drinking beer is unhealthy, it actually reduces the chances to get a disease like diabetes.
- Beer reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s. …
- Beer can cure insomnia and you can fall asleep for a few minutes after drinking the glass of beer.
- Beer can stop cataracts and it’s good for your eyes.
- Beer is healthy for your baby if you are pregnant of you have a little baby and the baby gets milk from you. Here I would like to add the fact that in the past, parents were giving beer to their little babies to fall asleep and not cry. I’m not sure how healthy this is but it was really true. Don’t do this at home it was just a fact from the past!
Well, I hope that after reading this you realized the health benefits that one special drink can give you and that drink is beer. I hope that you still have free time and you will read about the Norwegian highlights and someday you will visit the place. thanks for your time, attention and patience to read the full text!